Operating a Non-Profit Organization can be a noble and rewarding task. In an imperfect world, however, the good deeds done by your NPO still come with inherited risks that require insurance protection.
Due to the unique structure of non-profits, it’s important that what funds you’ve allocated to insurance will be adequate to meet the non-profit's needs. Without the right coverage in place, you can find yourself spending time focusing on things other than how to achieve your non-profit’s mission and goals.
CLH Insurance has been a leader in the non-profit insurance sector in Missouri, Kansas and Illinois for over 50 years and is equipped with the knowledge, experience, and many “A” rated underwriters to make sure your non-profit has insurance protection tailored to the needs of your unique NPO.
Get started online with a FREE QUOTE or by calling us at 636.391.0700 or you can continue reading to learn more about how non-profit insurance from CLH Insurance could be right for your organization.
What are the benefits of non-profit insurance?
Non-profits often function on a tight budget. This makes getting non-profit insurance important since a large, unexpected expense can be detrimental to the organization. A good non-profit insurance policy will have the right balance of price and coverage.
What types of insurance should a non-profit get?
There are many types of insurance for non-profits. Here are some common types of non-profit insurance. Keep in mind this is a list of the different types. Because every non-profit is different, we can help you determine which coverage best fits your needs.
- General liability insurance protects against injury and property damage to third parties. This can include visitors, customers, suppliers or associates. Employees are often covered separately by worker’s compensation.
- Property insurance protects your assets in the event of a fire, disaster or vandalism. These assets can include the building, fixtures, equipment, machinery, furniture, computers, inventory and supplies.
- Auto insurance covers injuries from an accident involving your staff or volunteers using any car, including their own, for non-profit activities.
- Product liability insurance protects your non-profit in the event of a lawsuit claiming your product is unsafe or defective.
- Directors and officers insurance protects the members of your board of directors and your officers in the event of a lawsuit alleging fraud or financial mismanagement.
- Professional liability insurance protects against claims of mismanagement and workplace incidents like discrimination or sexual harassment.
- Workers’ compensation compensates employees for medical expenses and lost wages after an on-the-job injury.
CLH Areas of Expertise:
- Arts & Culture
- Chambers of Commerce
- Churches & Ministries
- Colleges & Universities
- Crisis Intervention Centers
- Community Centers
- Fire Departments
- Home Schools
- Humanities Organizations
- Youth Organizations & YMCA's
Get started today!
Our staff has been specializing in the Missouri, Kansas and Illinois markets for years and can find the best policies for your non-profit organization. Call us today at 636.391.0700, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here to get started on a free quote.